Apply to become a new administrative assistant
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the foundation by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, social media, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, administrative assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
30 hours per week
Here are some of the requirements for this vacancy
- Junior degree (MBO 4+) in a related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening and attending phone calls.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Take a glimpse of the organization through the following video in papiamentu
Your future colleague’s
Gym Asistant - Gideon Hellement
This organization helped me learn how to treat people with a disability. With respect, love and kindess. Everyone there is like a family. We all get allong very well, having fun and laughing allot when we are together.
Driver - Shurvently Legito
My experience is that I learned allot, from everything a little. I like the most the smoothness of the work. No pressure because everything runs smoothly.
Apply for this vacancy by filling in the following form
Application has been closed